- Ira: Underground rebel base in Omerta (A10). She can be recruited right after Fatima introduced you to Miguel.
- Dmitri: Underground rebel base in Omerta (A10). He joins after Father from Drassen arranged food for Omerta. Forgetful.
- Carlos: Underground rebel base in Omerta (A10). He will join after you take 5 cities (Drassen, Chitzena, Cambria, Grumm and Alma). Join time can be adjusted in INI.
- Miguel: Underground rebel base in Omerta (A10). He will join after you take 5 cities (Drassen, Chitzena, Cambria, Grumm and Alma). Join time can be adjusted in INI.
- Skyrider: Found in one of the swamps around Drassen. Escort to Drassen. Free apart from the flight charge. See Arulco Map for exact locations.
- Maddog: Around the broken fuel pumps in Estoni (I6).
- Robot (sci-fi only): Random sector generally in the upper half of the map. Find the missing scientist and bring him a rifle and a video camera. Can be repaired by mechanic mercs. See Arulco Map for exact locations.
- Dynamo: Tixa prison dungeon (J9); asks for $50/day, but if refused joins for free. His brother Matt in Alma will ask you to rescue him.
- Conrad: Alma training building (H13); asks for $5,5K/day, but if refused drops his price to $3,3K.
- Shank: Tixa prison dungeon (J9); $20/day. Bring him to Estoni and talk to Jake.
- Iggy: Usually in San Mona, the bar above the Shady Lady (C5); $1,95K/day. He appears after your encounter with Mike.
- Vince: Cambria Hospital (F8); $500/day. In order to recruit him you cannot open any crates in the hospital storehouse. You also must bring Joey home (Cambria's loyalty must be around 100%).
- Hamous: Random road sector between Drassen, Cambria and San Mona; $250/day. He has the ice-cream truck. If you want to use it, you have to hire him. But once the truck is yours, its previous owner can be dismissed. He only shows up once.
- Devin: One of the bars in Arulco (Drassen, San Mona, Cambria or Grumm); $800/day. He sells explosives and cannot be recruited immediately. It is better not to hire him and have a steady source of grenades and other stuff instead.
- Slay & Mike
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.